What to expect at MediaMint?
We love people who define their surroundings and who are constantly looking to learn new things. We value honesty and integrity above all. We love people that are honest, self-aware, and are intent on bettering themselves each day. If you love growth – professional and personal, then MediaMint is most likely the place for you!
Where MediaMint is headed to?
MediaMint is headed towards being the strategic and transformative operating partner for media and technology companies worldwide. With a portfolio of clients that are market leaders in their respective fields – OTT video streaming platforms, digital publishing, advertising agencies, and software, MediaMint is uniquely positioned for exponential growth in the next 3-5 years. With our constant endeavor to create value for our clients, our service offerings have increased significantly in the last 24 months and our partners have been relying on us to execute functions higher up the value chain.
This role will have a strong passion for digital marketing as it relates to analysis and reporting, excellent technical credentials and advanced in-platform programmatic buying skills. You will be responsible for developing audience-centric campaigns, managing budgets, and delivering a return on ad spend, all with the goal of driving revenue for our clients and improving our programmatic execution.
Responsibilities include but not limited to
- Buying and optimization of programmatic media
- Socialize and document campaign structure, optimizations, and learnings
- Manage budget and pacing across campaigns to ensure business objectives are met and media delivers consistent returns for clients
- Implement and build on best practices for bidding, budget management, ad operations, and reporting
- Analyze performance data to recommend optimization plans; analyze and compile weekly/monthly/quarterly data to find relevant insights to tell overarching stories
- Develop testing roadmap in collaboration with internal and external partners
- Research and recommend program optimizations; based on knowledge of platform-specific capabilities, site analytics, and media opportunities
- Cultivation and management of DSP vendor relationships and inventory partners
- Mentorship and training of junior team members
Basic Education Qualification:
Required Education and Experience
- BA or BS from an accredited college or university 3-4 years of experience with programmatic buying and working experience utilizing Real-Time Bidding technologies (DSPs, Ad Exchanges, SSPs) is a must
- Proven track record of successfully managing complex client campaigns and relationships against performance metrics
- Proven ability to develop/implement/improve business processes
- Skilled in Excel, specifically with Pivot Tables and data analysis; PowerPoint a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Google Marketing Platform (CM, DV360, etc) and other DSP’s
- Comfortable working within large sets of data and numbers
- Must be a self-starter with initiative and have a positive, proactive attitude
- Key attributes include the ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information quickly while maintaining attention to detail
- Proactive and capable of operating independently in a remote environment
Preferred Education and Experience
- Hospitality marketing experience is helpful, but not required
- Google certification a plus
- Highly motivated and willing to work closely within a team structure
- Able to problem solve, prioritize tasks, multitask, and manage time effectively
- Detail-oriented with an analytical approach to achieving objectives.
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and presentation.