What to expect at MediaMint?
We love people who define their surroundings and who are constantly looking to learn new things. We value honesty and integrity above all. We love people that are honest, self-aware, and are intent on bettering themselves each day. If you love growth – professional and personal, then MediaMint is most likely the place for you!
Where MediaMint is headed to?
MediaMint is headed towards being the strategic and transformative operating partner for media and technology companies worldwide. With a portfolio of clients that are market leaders in their respective fields – OTT video streaming platforms, digital publishing, advertising agencies, and software, MediaMint is uniquely positioned for exponential growth in the next 3-5 years. With our constant endeavor to create value for our clients, our service offerings have increased significantly in the last 24 months and our partners have been relying on us to execute functions higher up the value chain.
We are looking for an SEO Lead who will spearhead our SEO Strategists team and coordinate SEO efforts, including onsite and offsite optimization and keyword expansion research. We are looking for an analytical and perceptive individual who is also a skilled communicator and able to collaborate with various teams. Current knowledge of SEO practices and techniques is mandatory for this role. Key Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Execute search engine optimization tactics, including ongoing evaluation of keywords, content, campaign performance tracking, and link building
- Continually evaluate and improve the effectiveness of campaigns through keyword ranking, geo-targeting, conversion rates, search engine referrals, site traffic, and backlinks.
- Design, Build and Maintain our social media presence across all digital channels
- Utilize strong analytical ability to Manage Digital Marketing campaigns, Influencer Marking, and Building Blogger/Outreach network.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 1-3 yrs. Hands-on experience in Google Ads, Facebook Ads & Other Native Ads, measure & report
- Proven experience as SEO/SEM Executive and major social media platforms.
- Passion for SEO, SEM, Social Media Marketing, Display Advertising, Influencer Marketing.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Open to work in night shift
performance of all Search Engine Marketing campaigns.