What to expect at MediaMint?
We love people who define their surroundings and who are constantly looking to learn new things. We value honesty and integrity above all. We love people that are honest, self-aware, and are intent on bettering themselves each day. If you love growth – professional and personal, then MediaMint is most likely the place for you!
Where MediaMint is headed to?
MediaMint is headed towards being the strategic and transformative operating partner for media and technology companies worldwide. With a portfolio of clients that are market leaders in their respective fields – OTT video streaming platforms, digital publishing, advertising agencies, and software, MediaMint is uniquely positioned for exponential growth in the next 3-5 years. With our constant endeavor to create value for our clients, our service offerings have increased significantly in the last 24 months and our partners have been relying on us to execute functions higher up the value chain.
We are looking for an SEO Lead who will spearhead our SEO Strategists team and coordinate SEO efforts, including onsite and offsite optimization and keyword expansion research. We are looking for an analytical and perceptive individual who is also a skilled communicator and able to collaborate with various teams. Current knowledge of SEO practices and techniques is mandatory for this role. Key Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of SEO strategists working across various projects and clients
- Keeping up to date with new trends and best practices in the SEO world
- Identifying tools and automations to improve the efficiency of SEO actions
- Generating content ideas and delegating to the team to complete SEO steps for our clients’ websites
- Overseeing content creation and offering suggestions
- Passionate about search engines and relevant optimizations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with experience leading conversation with clients and
- Strong analytical and communication skillsAbility to think creatively, identify and resolve website issues
- Attention to detail and effective multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally with engineering and sales teams in a highly collaborative environment
- 4+ years of experience directly executing SEO responsibilities
- Highly Proficient with tools like SEMRush, Yoast, Google Keyword Planner, Google Trends; Page Speed Insights
- Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experienced in website analysis by using tools like Google Analytics etc.,
- Desired – Knowledge of HTML/CSS, WordPress, and website administration