The business world is facing a formidable disruptive force in the COVID-19 pandemic. We understand the significant role that we, as a partner, must play in ensuring your business runs as it should in these challenging times. We know the health and well-being of our employees and our clients are of critical importance.
We are monitoring the global developments and disruptions engendered by COVID-19 (Coronavirus) through the World Health Organization (WHO) and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) daily. We are adjusting our standard operating procedures rapidly in conjunction with each of our clients as the situation evolves. We have taken steps to establish a business continuity plan in the past month and initiated a decisive and aggressive rollout of the plan in recent weeks to ensure we are well-positioned to conduct business as usual.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is MediaMint doing in response to Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
MediaMint is closely monitoring the evolving Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation through local authorities, the CDC and the WHO. We are committed to maintaining a safe work environment in our facilities and to sustaining our business operations.
We have implemented our Business Continuity Plan, which includes:
- Enabling work-from-home capabilities across all regions
- Providing associates with the equipment and infrastructure necessary to manage their work and be successful.
- Preparing our associates with information and best practices to prevent the spread of any illness
- Coordinating global and local communications with our associates, clients and partners
- Canceling all non-essential business travel
What is included in the Business Continuity Plan?
MediaMint’s Business Continuity Plan (BCP) is made up of 3 phases:
- Phase 1 – Review, assess, and conduct an operational BCP stress test.
- Phase 2 – Shift all highly flexible teams and non-business critical support functions (~60% of employees) to a work-from-home model.
- Phase 3 – Shift 100% of the global workforce to a work-from-home model, along with the setup of satellite operations centers as needed.
The Business Continuity Plan ensures that we have the following systems in place:
- A robust communications strategy with daily leadership meetings and cascading communication across the organization.
- Established guidelines and protocols for maintaining employee health.
- Associate awareness and education.
- Human Resources policies specific to pandemic/health crisis planning.
- Facility preparedness and cleaning standards.
- Social distancing protocols.
- Travel monitoring, guidelines and advisories.
How is MediaMint’s Business Continuity Team setup?
- MediaMint’s Business Continuity Team is comprised of a highly collaborative senior leadership team and experienced functional managers. It is chaired by our CEO. This group provides daily guidance and strategic direction for employees, functional teams, and our clients.
- MediaMint’s Health and Safety plans are based on the Pandemic Phases identified by the World Health Organization in addition to the severity levels and guidelines developed by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and regional governments.
How will MediaMint support clients during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak?
It is imperative to limit any impact this health event could have on our service to clients
- MediaMint’s robust Business Continuity Plan accounts for all essential functions and services and ensures all business-as-usual tasks can be performed at scale.
- Our Client Engagement Managers will be providing detailed metrics to each client team on the initial workforce transition and ongoing performance to ensure we constantly meet and exceed expectations.
- We will continue to monitor the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and will shift staffing and workloads, as necessary, to manage any requests for additional operational support.
Please contact your MediaMint Engagement Manager with any questions. Or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org